The CoPBoK (Community of Practice Body of Knowledge) brings together in a single corpus the principles, activities and terminology relating to the management of Communities of Practice.
Built to be an operational tool, the CoPBoK is intended as a guide for any organization wishing to develop this type of collective within. Supplied in the form of an electronic book, the CoPBoK is enriched with our permanently-added experiences and practices described in professional literature.
The CoPBoK is the result of the experience of Ardans and Polia Consulting chaired by Jean-Yves Prax.
Types of Communities
Pages of methods
- The CoPBoK (Community of Practice Body of Knowledge) provides a corpus of necessary and useful knowledge which addresses the following challenges :
- Professionalise the steering of communities of practice,
- Determine and express tangible benefits for the CoP and its organization,
- Predict and manage constraints during the lifetime of a CoP,
- Provide the CoP facilitator with a toolbox (methods, tips, practical sheets, tools, questions and answers) that is easy to use and accessible to members,
- Strengthen the coP management skills of the actors,
- Have a methodological environment that is collaboratively enriched over time.
- 01 /02
The contribution of the method resulting from the experience of Ardans and Polia Consulting integrated into the CoPBoK has been instrumental in the establishment of communities of practice within ANDRA.Vincent MAUGIS - ANDRA